Selling Your Home
When selling your home, it is your lawyer’s responsibility to complete the following matters so that on the day of closing there are no issues.
- Review the Purchase Agreement
- Preparing the Transfer/Deed for the closing
- Deal with any title issues that may occur
- Ensure that on the day of closing our clients are in a position to pay out any mortgages/securities/liens that may be registered on title. This means receiving a payout statement on behalf of our clients
- Exchange the legal documents and keys with the Buyer’s Lawyer
We are available directly to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and to help you throughout the process.